Socks that Save LGBTQ Lives Sale
Say it loudly for the people in the back: self-expression is important! Did you know that LGBTQ youth whose sexual orientation and gender identity were affirmed in their community reported lower rates of attempting suicide? Validation like this is key to saving lives, so stay loud, proud, and show your support in the comfiest way we know. If you can read lips, you’ll know that these are saying that each pair of socks supports the Trevor Project and their work to provide life-saving support to LGBTQ youth.
- Each pair donates $1 to support The Trevor Project’s life-saving hotline for LGBTQ youth.
- Made in India
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort