Socks that Save LGBTQ Lives Sale
Celebrate all love with these fun socks! Featuring alternating rainbow stripes on left and right on a gray base, each pair of these organic cotton socks are embroidered with a rainbow to show your support for equality for all. LGBTQ youth are at an increased risk for attempting suicide compared to their straight peers, but just one person can decrease this risk by 30%. This is why for every pair, a portion is donated to The Trevor Project to provide crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth. Available in two sizes and made with terry padding in the sole for additional comfort. Conscious Step donates $1 to The Trevor Project for each pair of Socks that Save LGBTQ Socks sold.
- Each pair donates $1 to support The Trevor Project’s life-saving hotline for LGBTQ youth.
- Made in India
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort